What I Do
Certified in Image and Infectious in Approach
Clients tell me that I’ve solved a serious problem in their lives. Instead of standing in front of the closet, wasting time and getting confused, clients simply refer to their multiple outfit photos from their own online closet and get dressed with ease. Also, my clients get create compliments on how they look.
Clients work with me because my passion for clothes is infectious and I help both men and women change their clothes and, ultimately, change their lives.
I set up the dressing room before you arrive with coordinated ensembles and assist you around the store while you try on. I know the brands that fit you in particular, the fabrics that will please and the colors that enliven you especially. Often I know the staff, the policies and when the sales are on.
Shop Your Closet
Your Style Can Be Easy
Download my five point Wardrobe Makeover system that I developed while training at The Fashion Institute of Technology.
- Fit – Is the item in your size or within one size up or down of your current size?
- Flatter – Does the item flatter your body’s silhouette?
- Like – Do you really like it? I mean, really? Some items should be stored away separately from the clothes, as keepsakes or as gifts.
- Accessories – Does the accessory work within your current style? Or, does the item require accessorizing so that it becomes part of a complete ensemble?
- Color – Does the color of the item make you look fresh, happy and healthy or tired and ill?
- Kerry – In the well-informed opinion of the stylist, can the item be altered or fixed so that it remains useful? Or is it a designer or vintage item that can be sold? Finally does the item express your current and up-to-date style?
Fill out the style survey and send it back to me. It helps me assess your style and your appearance so that we can talk about the best clothes to make you look great and feel amazing.
Bio, Video and Pictures
"Image Coaching with Kerry makes my interactions with the C-Suite more confident and successful. Now, I never waste my time in the closet or wonder about my presentation. I know absolutely that I’m polished in appearance and my self presentation is bold and genuine. It makes my relationships better and that’s where my passion is when I’m at work, with people.”
– Wendy Branch
“For the fourth year in a row, thank you for bringing your energy and insight to our class! You put a lot into a short time, and we really appreciate the energy you put into the session. Much of the feedback from the day singled you out as the highlight! Next year, it’s clear, more time is necessary."
– Mary Knowles
"I am so grateful to Kerry for the outstanding service she provided me. She changed my life! Now, instead of constantly shopping, I relax, enjoy my wardrobe and put together multiple outfits that I know are amazing. I couldn’t be happier!"
– Sue Kelleher