Style & Superb Dress through Art, Design and Elemental Expression of Self
10 Benefits of Working with a Personal Stylist Who Sees Your Innate, Radiant Self
Will personal styling cure all that ails the world? Probably not. But looking good and feeling special about yourself is a daily action you can take that assists you through the ups and downs of your days, encourages you to new heights and lets you (and everyone else) see your innate radiant self. That’s your Soul Style visible to the world!
Make this the month you take action on your own behalf. Don’t put yourself and your personal needs on hold for one more day. You deserve to get dressed – not just in clothes, but also in an essential, gorgeous style of your own. When you greet each day with confidence, just think of the opportunities that could come your way!
Give me a call and we’ll set up an appointment. Here’s ten reasons why it’s worth it:
- Do you want to wear 100% of your wardrobe, rather than just 20%? Or would you like to use what you own instead of endlessly seeking new storage solutions? A personal stylist will edit your closet and leave you with items that fit, flatter, and express qualities about yourself that you’re proud to share with the world.
- A stylist teaches you to embrace your older, wiser and sexier self with clothes, accessories and hair and makeup that show off your innate beauty and turn the clock back. The right fit and flattering colors are just a few of the ways I can help!
- A personal stylist also teaches you to embrace your younger, trendier and fresh-out-of-college look with clothes, accessories and hair and makeup that show off your vibrancy and youth. I can help by adding sophistication to your look that shows off your boldness while allowing others to take you seriously.
- Do you need to freshen up your wardrobe but really hate to shop? A personal stylist will make this easy! I select things that you never even thought to try on before and you’ll end up with a wardrobe that exceeds your expectations. And when I take care of this for you, you get to completely forget about clothes and go through your days and weeks with confidence.
- Are you petite, plus or tall sized and hate to shop because you can’t find anything that fits you? A personal stylist will curate a wardrobe of basics that will last for many seasons. And I’ll help you find just-a-few new items for the season that are unique, add personality to your look and help you create multiple outfits that are fresh and current.
- Worried about age discrimination in the job force? Personal stylists are the next in line to call after the headhunter. A personal stylist can help you – in an authentic and genuine way – fit into a younger culture just by the right wardrobe selections.
- The confidence of knowing you’re dressed appropriately for your work life is priceless. And your improved work performance gets you noticed by people who have the power to advance your career and increase your earnings. I have helped make that happen.
- Worried about money? A personal stylist reviews your wardrobe, searches for the basics that you already own and helps you shop for what’s missing in a cost-conscious way. After that, I help you find three or five pieces that are unique and add personality, freshness and currency to your look. And you only do this once per season.
- Looking to move on in your love life? A personal stylist helps you take those first baby steps into your new dating life by creating outfits that make you feel confident and bold. And if you’re looking to add romance to the marriage you’re in now, I can help you do that too!
- Do you have family heirlooms stored away? If you don’t wear them now, when will you? A personal stylist creates outfits that showcase Aunt Julia’s brooch, your mother’s handbag, or your grandmother’s Hermès scarf collection. Wearing the treasures they left for you honors their legacy, calls them to mind and reminds you of how they loved you.
You truly deserve to get dressed – not just in whichever clothes are in the mall or on the sale rack, but also in your own glorious style. Try starting your day feeling special, think of the happiness you’ll pass on to people around you and the meetings and meet-ups that could occur! Give me a call and we’ll set up an appointment.
Kerry Cordero, Stylist & Founder at The First Look Image
Certified in Image Consulting at FIT & AICI
And for a bit more on personal styling, here’s a link to a great way to build your closet in two steps that’s cost effective and expresses your personality. Enjoy!